Sunday, August 12, 2012

Dear Blog,

I promise I have not abandoned you. You have been on my mind so much this summer, but when the kids are out of school, I can't provide you the full attention you need. This summer has been extra hectic between (sometimes) up to five therapy appointments a week between two kids. But it hasn't been all work and no play, in fact, we've been having a TON of fun between all the appointments. 
It's been a summer of "firsts" (and some seconds & thirds), such as, 

Kailyn attending a sleepover camp for six days.

 Aiden feeding his first calf, and

 camping/swimming in the beautiful state of Wisconsin with grandma, (ok, definitely not a first, but it is the first time Aiden will remember it).

So much fun to catch up on, so many updates on all levels. 
So don't give up on me quite yet, there's much more to come.
In TEN days I will have a tenth grader, a sixth grader,
and a {talking quite a bit more, and so much crisper} preschooler.
Until then, I'm off to enjoy what's left of summer with my darlings!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Yay!!

And I agree that Aiden's speech is AWESOME. So crisp. Love.

Amy said...

I know what you mean. With the exception of last week, I've only posted once every couple months! Can't wait to hear more about Aiden's speech so please come back soon!

xo
Amy

Herding Grasshoppers said...

A fun summer with the kids is WAY more important than the blog. (But I miss you :D )

Julie G