to start this blog back up (and catch up on everyone else's!), even if it's been over six months since my last post.
So I've vowed since it is summertime, to sit and have journaling time for my kids, and for me.
Time to get back into our journey.
and since the last time I posted (in November 2012), we have
- packed up and moved to Texas (it feels SOOOO wonderful to be back home)
- spent some good time in Wisconsin before heading south
- acclimated to new schools
- had IEP madness (so glad that's over!)
- said good-bye to an AMAZING AVT program in Ohio and reunited with our very first AMAZING AVT and audiologist back in Texas
- been catching up with friends GALORE!
- sang Happy 5th Birthday to Aiden
- signed Aiden up for KINDERGARTEN! (deep breath).
- had many swimming/bbq days with our friends
- went fishing, had bbqs, and more catching up with friends
- been submitting applications to reenter the classroom (I can't believe it's been FIVE years!)
- been hanging with our Ohio cousins who came for a week long visit
- been HAVING FUN.
But it's time to stop, and catch up. I have so much to write about.
Aiden's journey continues. At his own pace, with his own special needs. We're still climbing that mountain, with obstacles along the way, but we're getting there. We're on the right track and I feel good about where we're at.