- Does not tear off CI when put on - actually wears it most of day showing he LOVES to hear.
- When coil falls off, puts coil back on without assistance - showing he LOVES to hear.
- When whole CI falls off onto floor, actually PICKS it up and brings it to you to put back on - showing he LOVES to hear.
- ASKS for CI first thing in the morning or right after bath - showing he LOVES to hear.
- When processor portion falls off ear (coil still connected), comes and says, "My CI! Help please." - showing he hates the feeling of it just dangling ; )
- Tells you (with words) that the CI has turned off and is not working (although still on ear and coil attached to head) - showing he LOVES to hear.
in the meantime ...
I'm teaching Aiden, that HE needs to tell the teacher or the aide or whomever he may be around - "HEY, my CI isn't working."
note: stop the music to the right. sorry it's so small too!