Thursday, November 8, 2012

and the preschool teacher says ...

(posted this on Facebook, but trying to catch up on his blog and this is definitely "baby book" material)

first - one of my favorite "waiting for the bus" pictures


and here is a little snippet from Aiden's teacher at my recent parent-teacher conference.
(remember, Aiden is in a mainstream (nontypical) preschool class with 13 kids, all hearing with 8 typical peers)
"He reads the board out loud before I have a chance to,
he reminds me when I miss something in our daily circle time routine,
we have to ask him to give the other kids a chance to answer the questions,
and he's one of the most vocal in the class."--Mrs. M.
{simply.AMAZING}

2 comments:

Herding Grasshoppers said...

Woo-hoo! Love the picture, too. His character just radiates through!

Julie G

Hunter's Mommy said...

Whoa... talk about music to your ears! Great job Aiden and Mama! Keep up the hard work, because I know it's a direct result of everyone's dedication!