Thursday, April 26, 2012

{FOUR}

just wanted to share something
I put together for Aiden
now that he's been FOUR
for a whole month now!

It's amazing how once they turn FOUR,
they immediately become BIG.
It was like over night that
he GREW UP.

where did the time go?

I can tell him to do things, 
like, "Go get your pajamas on."
and he does (well sometimes).

He's saying BIG {100%} BOY things like,
"ewwww! My foot farted!!"
then laughs his head off.

OR how about this:

as he comes running into the house,
laughing hysterically,
"MOM! I pull my pants and girls see my unnerwear on,
and girls say, heeheehahahaheehee, and I run!"
insert{FOUR year old grabbing stomach and belly (fake) laughing}
(and yes, he calls his underwear, "unnerwear on" just like he
always calls the toilet, "potty first")

oh and I can't get away without noting,
it was soon after he turned FOUR,
that Aiden first advocated for himself on the playground,
as a little boy stopped in his tracks and asked me,
"What are those things on his ears?"
and Aiden very proudly looked that boy in the eyes, smiled and said,
"Those my CIs!"
AND my four year old is now APPROACHING kids 
on the playground all by himself and saying things like,
"C'mon boys, lets go play!"

ok, this is HUGE. 
seriously. HUGE.
tears&smiles.
you go FOUR year old!

I asked him the other day if he was my baby,
and he said, very matter of fact,
"No mom, I'm daddy's boy."
and then wouldn't even come give me a hug.
{sigh}


Yes, he is100PERCENT little boy.

and I love every little
ounce of his oh so adorable,
silly beyond words,
BIG FOUR year old self.

and the one thing he can't take from me,
is that he will ALWAYS
be my baby.


8 comments:

Lone Star Family said...

How precious is he?! I love to hear how he's doing, it's so inspiring. Great job to you both!! Love the pics. The bottom far right pic is my favorite! What photo editing program are you using? I'm trying to find a good one since they took picnik away.

Unknown said...

I loved this! It sounds like he is doing so well and is very much 4!!! I remember noticing similar things when our son turned 4. Congratulations to you for being a great mom and having a very social and outgoing son!

Herding Grasshoppers said...

Oh, those pictures are AWESOME. And all he's doing, now!!!

You're making me wish for another one... (but, no ;D )

Julie

dlefler said...

I just love this picture. You have a talent for photography! Aiden is just fantastic - such a cute little guy!

Danielle said...

OMG the pictures are amazing.... He is so adorable. Those eyes are beautiful.

tammy said...

Thank you everyone! I have always loved photography, but finally bought a NICE camera and NICE lens last year and am self teaching myself "manual" mode in hopes to start a photography business very soon. I use Photoshop Elements 9 to edit right now, but I hear that GIMP is a good free program.

Unknown said...

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gorgeous:-)
Totally and completely GORGEOUS!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Excellent Working Dear Friend Nice Information Share all over the world.God Bless You..
olympic station cycles
bicycle shops near london olympic