Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Merry Christmas to ME!

Check out this great item I just bought myself on amazon.com (ask my husband or girlfriends .... I RARELY do this!) I know ... this sounds selfish so close to Christmas, but I've been wanting one of these and I finally broke down and hit "Purchase Now" (you'll never guess how many times I was at that point and hit cancel). Both of our AVT's from Texas have one that they love and they're just perfect for on the go recording! I record and record and record Aiden on our camcorder, but can never figure out how to download it! This one you just plug and load! I can't wait to get it and post my first Aiden videos! YIPPEEE!

4 comments:

leah said...

Oooo--- *jealous*

That looks so cool! My little digital camera (with video capability) is dying. Maybe I need to leave some hints around the house, lol!

PolyglotMom said...

Hey, that looks like fun! I should look into one of those also... I wanted to tell you that I saw your post on the LVAS listserv. We have the exact same situation going on. Lucas was born with a profound bilateral loss, and we just found out he has LVAS too. I also read about it online and it doesn't seem to match up. I feel really in the dark. I'm hoping my ENT can provide me with more info next week. I'll let you know if I find out anything worthwhile. Take care! Hope you're enjoying the Northeast...

Anonymous said...

Rock On! I am proud of you and it's not really for you, it's for the family ;)
So glad to hear of Aiden's progress! I must say he is soooooo handsome!!

tammy said...

Jennifer - email me at aidensmom0317@gmail.com I'd love to keep in touch so we can share information on what we learn!