Thursday, October 27, 2011

More "Out of the Booth" Mapping

I have so much to catch up on, I know, it's the story of my life, but for now ...

check out THIS POST by super mom Mel and her recent experience. Our stories are similar. Both our boys need frequent maps; both of us went through a long struggle of getting a stable map for our boys; both our boys SOAR from this out of the booth mapping.

Goes right along with our most recent "out of the booth" experience. Which by the way, continues to make a world of difference in Aiden's speech production!

and just a cute fall shot of my little monkey to end with on this rainy Thursday.

Happy Fall.






4 comments:

Herding Grasshoppers said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture! So joyful and carefree :D

And glad for good news, too,

Julie

Melanie said...

Not sure sure about the Super Mom title, but thanks. :) I read your comment about EVAS. I have often thought that too, but despite the sort of diagnosis (nothing more than a mention by his surgeon) Peas has never shown even one of the signs of EVAS. It sure would make sense, though. Either way, I know now that he needs to be seen every 3 months to stay on top of it.

leah said...

That is the cutest picture EVER!!!I am so glad that you have an amazing audiologist that can work with Aiden's "out of the booth" needs - and get him a great, clear MAP!

Danielle said...

ahhh gorgeous picture i love it!